Pretty house with classic and soothing decoration, sea view and nestled at the top of a 1800 m² landscaped garden upstairs.
This house will seduce you with its spaces and its immediate proximity to the port and its shops. The kitchen is very well equipped for gourmets. This house includes:
On the ground floor:
- A kitchen (7m²) open to the fitted dining room and very well equipped (cookware, fishmonger, everything, traditional piano, Nespresso coffee maker, immersion blender).
- A bathroom-laundry room (5m²) accessible from the kitchen with 1 second fridge-freezer, washing machine, dryer, shower cubicle and basin.
- A separate toilet.
- A dining room (28m²) with table, chairs and fireplace.
- A lounge (22m²) where you will find armchairs, sofas, television, hi-fi system, DVD player, stove and also 1 piano tuned. You will see the sea in the distance. Atmosphere above all.
Upstairs, access by the staircase from the dining room:
- A very pleasant bedroom (15m²) with sea view from the window, 1 double bed (160x200) with duvet (260x240) and 2 small armchairs.
- A bathroom (9m²) with 1 bath, 1 sink and 1 WC.
Upstairs, access by the staircase from the living room:
- A bedroom (15 m²) with 3 single beds (90x190), window with sea view.
You will also find two terraces. The first exposed towards the sea, the second surrounded by greenery. The very well maintained garden (as well as the vegetable patch) supplied with different species of shrubs and trees is made up of floors. The house is high up in this garden which can make access difficult for some people. It is possible to park in front of the entrance to the house.
The choice of this house by the Agency is explained by the proximity of the port of Sauzon (2 minutes on foot) and shops and also by this atmosphere of deep tranquility.
End of stay cleaning at 100 euros.
linen kit for 1 person: 25 euros.
linen kit for 2 people: 30 euros.